Ethereum Singapore 2023 will bring together builders, developers, and communities to grow the thriving Ethereum ecosystem.
Singapore, September 10, 2023 The biggest event for Ethereum in Asia is set to take place in Singapore from September 10 to 12, 2023.
The event will feature keynote speeches from leading figures in the Ethereum community, as well as technical workshops, panel discussions, and networking opportunities. Over 2,000 developers from around the world will be present.
One of the highlights of Ethereum Singapore 2023 will be the Infinite Garden City event, which will spotlight Web3’s potential for good with actual use cases from local non-profit organizations. The event will also feature a hackathon where developers can compete to build the best Web3 solutions for social impact.
Ethereum Singapore 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone interested in the future of Ethereum and Web3. The event will provide a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the space, network with other enthusiasts, and build the future of blockchain technology.
What to Remember About Ethereum Singapore 2023
- Ethereum is still the leading blockchain platform for decentralized applications (DApps).
- The Ethereum community is growing rapidly, with a strong presence in Asia.
- The future of Ethereum is bright, focusing on scalability, security, and sustainability.
- Web3 has the potential to revolutionize many industries, including finance, healthcare, and government.
- Ethereum Singapore 2023 was a great success, and it is sure to be an annual event in the years to come.
Register for Ethereum Singapore 2023 Today!
Registration for Ethereum Singapore 2023 is now open. Tickets are available at a discounted price until August 31, 2023. To register, visit the event website: ethereumsingapore.com
About Ethereum Singapore
Ethereum Singapore is a non-profit organization that aims to promote the adoption of Ethereum in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The organization organizes events, workshops, and meetups to educate the public about Ethereum and its potential applications.
Ethereum Singapore is also a member of the Ethereum Foundation, the global non-profit organization that oversees the development of Ethereum.
More on Moneyintra
- Chinese Users of Binance and FTX Exchanges Show Holes in Beijing’s Crypto Ban
- Crypto Rules Get Final Approval to Make Europe a Global Leader in Regulation
- European Markets Higher as US Debt Ceiling Deadline Nears
- Wall Street Ends Little Changed in Shortened Session; Tesla Jumps
Subscribe to our Channel on Telegram